Thursday, August 20, 2009

Euskalleria here I come!!!

Woopie it is all definite now! I have decided to move to Bilbao as per the 1st November. I am starting my own wee adventure travel business there with Unaitxu. I cant' wait to be together finally!

The Basque country is so beautiful and full of opportunities, I feel excited and good about it. I will miss my friends and after 10 years in Scotland I must admit it aint easy!! But I will continue to work together with all of you over here (so don't scrap me out of your books please!!) and hopefully get the Scots and the Brits to come and enjoy the Basque country for some of their outdoor adventures and to promote Scotland here in Bilbao and the rest of Easkalleria to get the Basque and Spanish over to bonny Scotland!!

 

More to come soon!!

Una neska oso, oso alaia!!!

No comments: