Saturday, November 1, 2008

Winter ....Winter....more Winter

Wow, wow, wow... There were a lot of people on the hill with huge smiles today!!! Winter has truly arrived in the Cairngorms and I am loving it (besides that my house has turned into a fridge freezer!!!). The snow cover is not to be neglected! Much better than expected. It was so nice to be out and blow out the cog webs. The beauty of Scotland amazes me time and time again. I needed a day like this to remember how much I need it and how it gives me new energy. Beautiful runs were to be had at the back and front of Cairngorm, the Eastwall, a slim line at the headwall of Coire Cas and anywhere else really. Also the climbers were full of enthusiasm so for anybody out there get yourself on the hills this weekend.

Cheerio for now,

Christel

No comments: